A BEAUTIFUL SMILE WITH
- Filling material adheres to the tooth structure.
- Preparation methods are less invasive
- Adhesion (Bonding) process strengthens the tooth with resilient, long lasting and natural looking restoration.
Endodontics- Root Canal Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment is cleaning diseased or infected tissue from inside the tooth followed by placement of filling in space (Root Canal) formerly occupied by this tissue.
- The main benefit of a Root Canal Treatment is saving of tooth which would otherwise require extraction. This enables the teeth to remain in the mouth and contribute in a sound, healthy and functional dentition.
How to tell if i might need a RCT
- Pain by hot, cold or by chewing, toothache will linger for at least several minutes after eating or drinking something hot or cold. A tooth may also hurt and not be affected by either hot or cold.
- Swelling of the gum near a tooth or swelling of the face.
- Sensitive teeth remaining several weeks after any fillings, caps or gums (periodontal) treatments.
- Your dentist filled a deep cavity and told you it was close to the nerve of the tooth.
- If extensive capping and bridgework are planned by your dentist borderline disease is best diagnosed and treated before this extensive work is started.