What can orthodontic do for you?
- Improving Appearance
- Decrease the likelihood of good disease
- loss of teeth by relieving stress on gums & bones
- Estimate speech problems caused by protracting or misaligned teeth.
- Help reduce & treat jaw joint difficulties.
- Lower the incidence of decay in crowded overlapping teeth which can become food trap area.
- Make the jawbone develop so there is less need to extract adult teeth.
- Help correct poorly grown jaws in adults with a combination of orthodontics and jaw surgery.
When is the best time for treatment
- Between the ages of five & seven, the front permanent teeth begin to come into the mouth, and at this time, overbite and crowding become noticeable.
- The ideal time to begin early treatment to take advantage of a child's growing bones to achieve the best treatment results.
Adults make good candidates for braces
- Saving teeth and better showing abilities are prime reasons for adult orthodontics crooked tooth and bad bites often forerunners of gum disease.
- Regardless of age, everyone can have orthodontic treatment if they have teeth.